Bring your service catalog up to ITIL® standards
Customers depend on your service catalog to request or access the IT services they need to be successful. BMC provides ITIL®-compliant service catalog management solutions that help you improve user satisfaction, streamline service management, and increase opportunities for self-service automation.
What is an IT service catalog?The IT service catalog is where IT publishes the services it offers. Customers reference the catalog to request services from IT. A best-practice IT service catalog:
- Is ITIL-compliant
- Improves customer satisfaction
- Improves reputation of IT service department
- Provides efficient engagement channel for standard services with or without authorizations
- Showcases availability of services for business user consumption
- Improves IT opportunities for service automation resulting in higher service delivery performance
Implement enterprise service management on-premises or in the cloud—IT service catalog includedThe BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite with Smart IT includes the Remedy IT Service Catalog where you can publish all of your services available to employees. MyIT provides self-service and an app store environment so employees can easily request and access the tools necessary to do their jobs. Remedy ITSM is a proven, ITIL®-compliant service delivery platform. Through a dynamic, intuitive user experience, Remedy ITSM offers powerful self-help tools, automated processes, comprehensive asset management, an IT service catalog, and much more.
Build a service catalog that you and your customers can be proud of
BMC MyIT is a self-service app that modernizes your business with formless requests, context-aware services and crowdsourced collaboration.
BMC MyIT Service Broker is a service app store that eliminates catalog sprawl by allowing IT to aggregate and manage, deliver and track hardware, software, and services from multiple sources in a unified catalog.
BMC FootPrints Service Core delivers a powerful and user-friendly suite of on-premises tools to automate the entire lifecycle of IT and non-IT services quickly and easily.
BMC Atrium CMDB provides a complete, accurate, and up-to-date view of the people, processes, and technologies that make up your business and IT environments.
- IT Infrastructure Library® (ITIL®) Solutions
- BMC offers ITIL training and certifications, transformation consulting, eBooks on best practices from ITIL authors, and ITIL-compliant solutions. (ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. IT Infrastructure Library® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.)
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- BMC delivers a full range of ITSM solutions that enable innovation with streamlined, intelligent service delivery for today's mobile, social, and collaborative business users.
- Service Desk Software
- BMC service desk solutions go beyond basic technical support to increase productivity, enable collaboration, and reduce operating costs.