Transformation and modernization require you to run your agency as you reinvent it. BMC helps agencies optimize core IT and enable innovation with AI-powered software solutions for service management, operations, automation, and security.
BMC solutions power real results
Defense agency reduction in projected cloud spend
Days to Minutes
Defense agency time savings to deploy security patches
Civilian agency cost savings in SLA penalties
Three-year civilian agency cost savings in reduced overtime
Cloud Solutions and Data Center Optimization
Plan, predict, and optimize on-premises and cloud resource demands.
- FedRAMP-authorized service management: Accelerate your move to the cloud and leverage existing investment in on-prem Remedy ITSM as you migrate, capitalizing on your data, human capital, processes and procedures.
- Multi-cloud management: Map your agency’s move to the cloud, analyze expected cloud costs, monitor, optimize and manage agency cloud operations, and optimize on-premises data center environments.
- Discovery and application management: Discover, maintain, and verify the versions of all configuration items (CIs) in your CMDB with automated configuration management capabilities over servers, networks, and clients.
- BMC Software is an AWS Public Sector Partner: We offer a comprehensive set of solutions for the management of dynamic, cloud-based applications and the monitoring and provisioning of AWS infrastructure.
Security, Compliance, and Remediation
Find and fix security risks and compliance gaps.
- Vulnerability management: Automate the collection, analysis, and remediation of security vulnerabilities, including the findings from your ACAS and Nessus scans.
- Security compliance: Manage compliance with regulatory and other necessary compliance standards including an automated transaction archive and audit capability to eliminate manual processes.
- Smart patching: Deploy incremental software updates for application, firmware, and operating systems to address functional gaps, fix bugs, and close security risks while avoiding or minimizing interruption of services.
Application Workflow Orchestration and Automation
Automate and orchestrate complex application workflows from factory to foxhole.
- File transfer: Automate and orchestrate complex application and data workflows, ensuring visibility and reliability, and improving SLAs.
- DevOps automation: Bridge the gap between Dev and Ops by enabling collaboration and get applications to production faster. With a Jobs-as-Code approach, accelerate application build, test, and validation.
- Cloud enablement: Integrate cloud applications with enterprise workflows across cloud providers, on-prem, and hybrid environments.
Modern Service Management
Deliver predictive, engaging, FedRAMP-certified SaaS service management across hybrid environments.
- Smart and insightful service management: Cognitive technologies such as AI and machine learning improve service agent productivity, simplify the user experience, automate repeatable processes, and cut service delivery costs.
- Omni-channel engagement: Offer users intuitive, conversational experiences (web, chat, SMS) to find information, request services, and solve problems from anywhere, on any device.
- IT process automation: Create workflows across applications, platforms, and tools to orchestrate critical activities, such as event remediation, compliance, security, and service desk automation across the organization.
Optimize and transform the mainframe to compete digitally
Modernize and mainstream the mainframe—deliver services faster with greater intelligence, resilience, and security for exceptional results.
- Mainframe DevOps: Provide exceptional digital experiences by modernizing mainframe application development, testing, and delivery. Increase quality, velocity, and efficiency through a mainframe-inclusive DevOps toolchain
- Data Management Systems: Ensure your infrastructure and data are always available while empowering DevOps collaboration with advanced database change management.
- AI-Powered Ops: Experience next-level operational resilience and transform mainframe operations to improve uptime and increase availability.
- Harden Security: Automatically protect, defend, and respond to potentially crippling cyberthreats on the mainframe.
BMC is an AWS Partner Network (APN) Differentiated Technology Partner in good standing. We hold AWS Competencies for ISV DevOps and ISV Migration and Modernization. We are also a part of the AWS Public Sector Partner Program.
BMC Helix ITSM solution in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Gov Cloud received Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) granted Provisional Authorization for Impact Level 4 (IL-4). IL-4 authorization verifies the platform follows the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) and meets stringent US DoD security requirements for Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI). BMC Helix ITSM is also rated at FedRAMP Moderate to meet civilian agency requirements.
For more information, please reach out to your account manager or send a message to email@example.com.
Public Sector Solutions for IT Transformation
End-to-end, FedRAMP-certified, SaaS service and operations management platform that's intelligent and flexible
Portfolio of products offering unprecedented visibility into the performance, security, and optimal use of IT resources