Deliver faster. Compete better. Worry less.
- Role-based administration: Give product teams full authority to manage their application workflow artifacts without the fear of breaking those of other teams.
- Expanded Automation API functionality: Access new Control-M capabilities using modern API development methods.
- LDAP integration: Reduce risk and improve security authentication when developing and deploying file transfer workflows with Managed File Transfer Enterprise.
Adopt easily. Scale securely. Connect continuously.
- Centralized connection profiles: Simplify and centralize the creation and maintenance of application connection profiles, eliminating redundant local definitions, and speeding disaster recovery, data migration, and upgrades.
- Web interface enhancements: Reduce training costs for new users and time to full productivity with an expanded, intuitive web interface including integrated guides and how-to videos.
- Active-active high availability: Ensure business continuity, eliminate outage risk and improve external business partner data transfer reliability.
Leverage the latest tech. Integrate seamlessly. Generate value.
- Continuous monthly releases of Automation API: Accelerate adoption of modern technologies such as containers, Kubernetes, and cloud.
- Google Cloud platform support: Application Integrator enhancements integrate Google Cloud services into hybrid application workflows through out-of-the-box Service Account authentication.
What customers are saying
BMW Group South Africa
“CCP [Centralized Connection Profiles] will assist to centralize our connection profiles over all environments and reduce double configurations that we have at the moment.” – Johann Vermeulen, IT Operations Analyst: ESFT
"We plan to roll out Control-M usage to all our SAP personnel this year using the Control-M Web [interface]. The expanded capabilities in Control-M 20, especially in planning and monitoring, will enable us to accelerate and simplify on-boarding them all." – Bala Gampa, Enterprise Architect & SAP Technical Expert
“Automation API enhancements will allow us to integrate Control-M with our enterprise applications. This will close the gap between all of our apps and data points and position Control-M as a central hub for process flows—as I feel it should be. API Integration is the fast lane and Control-M 20 will make it easier to put the pedal to the metal.” – Jonathan Spottswood, Tech Lead, Enterprise Workload Orchestration