Enterprise-level IT service management, on-premises and on-demand
BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite handles your IT services and capabilities like never before. Built on more than 20 years of leadership and experience, this enterprise-class solution is ideal for advanced technology environments and will extend your value into IT operations management.
- Access IT services and information—anytime, anywhere—through intuitive, easy-to-use self-service capabilities via social media and mobile applications.
- Streamline service delivery with a scalable, secure platform.
- Offer deeper, richer service-desk capabilities.
- Increase value through easy and extensive integrations with IT Operations Management (ITOM) tools.
- Choose a delivery model that fits your business—on-premises for added control and visibility or in the cloud to reduce operating costs.
Everything you need for comprehensive, enterprise-ready IT service management
Easier to use, faster to deploy, and packed with the latest innovations in service management, Remedy IT Service Management Suite is the most complete and capable IT service management solution available.
Great user experience
Deliver simple, easy IT service with intuitive self-service interfaces. BMC MyIT is now the de facto self-service application with new purchases of the Remedy ITSM suite.
Streamlined service delivery
Meet expectations of business users by incorporating self-service, mobility, application access, analytics, social media, and cloud-based delivery options.
A common, shared platform
View accurate process, user, and IT infrastructure dependencies from a single, consolidated view.
See how every person, asset, project, and activity links to business services, and how incidents and changes impact business performance.
Reduced business risk
Count on built-in compliance controls to enforce regulatory standards.
Powerful change and release management
Effectively manage change in ways that enable IT to quickly release new technology, processes, and business solutions.
Flexible consumption models
Reduce operating costs and eliminate maintenance hassles with cloud-based Remedy OnDemand.
Multiple license options
Enjoy both named and concurrent licensing options and the ability to move between on-premises and on-demand delivery models as business needs change.
Take a closer look
- Work quickly with a faster, more efficient data-loading process.
- Handle multiple instances with the new hub-and-spoke deployment model.
- Integrate with most major mobile operating systems, including iOS, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Mobile.
- Fulfill service requests efficiently with predefined processes.
- Respond rapidly and without the need for precious technical resources using point-and-click editing.
- Share information about business services, applications, and systems across multiple IT teams.
An ITSM powerhouse any way you like it
Whether you use the full suite or just a few of the included applications, the Remedy IT Service Management Suite is flexible enough to meet your specific needs and can be hosted on-site or delivered via the cloud.
Our distinct yet fully integrated ITIL® incident management process and problem management applications work seamlessly with other service management solutions (change, asset, service level, service request, identity, and knowledge).
Manage change and releases across the entire IT infrastructure—from data centers to desktops—with mobile and email approvals, change templates, pre-approval formatting, and collision avoidance.
Give your service desk analysts a knowledge base of easy-to-find solutions and help end-users more easily resolve issues on their own.
Provide assisted support to end users via chat, either with a chat bot (virtual agent) or live agent.
Quickly build and deploy new requests and processes using graphical workflow tools.
Manage the entire lifecycle of your IT assets, including extensive control over software licenses to help you honor contractual agreements.
Define service level requirements, track service levels, measure service level compliance, and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
From mobile user to service desk and everything in between
BMC AppZone makes it easy to obtain, publish, manage, and secure your corporate-approved app store.
BMC MyIT creates a virtual assistant right on each user’s device so they can easily help themselves to basic IT services.
BMC Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping (ADDM) automatically finds and maintains a complete inventory of data center assets and the relationships between them.
BMC Atrium CMDB provides a complete, accurate, and up-to-date view of the people, processes, and technologies that make up your business and IT environments.