When it comes to ITSM solutions, you have plenty of options. But we believe BMC Helix ITSM should be your go-to solution. Formerly known as BMC Remedy and Remedy 9, BMC Helix ITSM is transforming service management with cutting-edge digital and cognitive automation technologies and its people-centric user experiences help you work even smarter.
Here are key benefits of BMC Helix ITSM:
- Delivery in the cloud or on-premises gives you unprecedented choice.
- Intuitive user experience is built around roles, not modules, so you can be more productive with less effort.
- Modern mobile interfaces, built-in templates and guides, and instant actionable insights make you work smarter and faster.
We’ve put together this definitive, up-to-date list of analyst reports, user ratings and reviews, and customer stories to help you evaluate BMC Helix ITSM as your go-to solution for IT service management.
BMC Helix - The Future of Service and Operations Management
BMC Helix is the first and only end-to-end service and operations platform that’s integrated with 360-degree intelligence. Built for the cloud, this reimagined service and operations experience is unrivaled, giving you:
- BMC Helix ITSM optimized for ITIL® 4
- Enterprise-wide service including IT, HR, Facilities, and Procurement
- An omni-channel experience across Slack, Chatbot, Skype, and more
- Automation with conversational bots and RPA bots
- More than 7,500 IT organizations trust BMC ITSM solutions. See why and learn more about BMC Helix ›
Gartner Magic Quadrant for ITSM
A culmination of industry knowledge and research, the Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT Service Management Tools provides a broad view of the ITSM market, the relative positions of its competitors, and use cases for organizations based on their maturity of infrastructure and operations (I&O).
We’re proud that the most recent Gartner Magic Quadrant for ITSM, published in August 2019, names BMC as a leader for the 6th straight year.
In the Magic Quadrant report, Gartner describes BMC strengths, including:
- BMC has a broad ITOM portfolio, making it a viable partner for mature I&O organizations that need to extend their ITSM tools.
- The containerized BMC Helix ITSM product offers a broad set of deployment and licensing options, including SaaS, co-sell partnerships with public cloud providers (AWS and Azure), and on-premises, giving customers flexibility in how and where their instance is deployed.
- BMC scored the highest for the advanced I&O maturity use case, indicating that it is strongly suited to meet the requirements of high-maturity I&O organization.
BMC Helix ITSM receives the highest scores in four out of five use cases—learn why when you get the report here.
TrustRadius is one of the most dependable review sites for business technology users to share real world insights through in-depth reviews.
BMC Helix ITSM scores an average of 8.1 stars out of 10, based on 138 user ratings and reviews on TrustRadius.
Based on the Scorecard Summary, users are very likely to recommend BMC Helix ITSM to others.
The Features Scorecard Summary, an aggregate of the user reviews, indicates that BMC Helix ITSM scored the highest for its expert directory, configuration management, and change calendar.
Source: TrustRadius 8/13/2019 https://www.trustradius.com/products/bmc-remedy-it-service-management-suite/reviews#2
IT Central Station
IT Central Station Is a trusted website for crowdsourcing reviews of enterprise technology, and it is known for its engaged community and objective feedback on everything IT.
On IT Central Station, BMC Helix Remedy scores an average of 4.3 stars out of five, based on 14 reviews.
Source: IT Central Station 8/13/2019 https://www.itcentralstation.com/products/bmc-remedy
G2 Crowd offers real-time, unbiased user reviews. Users on G2 Crowd score BMC Helix ITSM at an average 3.6 stars out of five, based on 242 reviews.
Here is a recent review of BMC Helix ITSM from a G2 Crowd user:
Source: G2 Crowd 8/19/2019 https://www.g2.com/products/bmc-remedy/reviews
BMC Customer Stories
BMC customer stories offer a glimpse into cost savings and productivity improvements with BMC Helix ITSM. Explore these BMC Helix ITSM customer stories:
- Aegon-Transamerica: Strategic automation streamlines IT compliance and service delivery
- Eaton: Optimal automation and ITSM power energy management business
- Mercator: International retailer gains efficiency and revenue with best-in-class ITSM
- China Pacific: Service incidents and mean-time-to-repair (MTTR) slashed by 50%
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools: 20% reduction in help desk staffing with 550% increase in supported devices
These postings are my own and do not necessarily represent BMC's position, strategies, or opinion.
See an error or have a suggestion? Please let us know by emailing email@example.com.