Your employees sit at the center of meeting service expectations for all users—internal and external customers and ecosystem partners. The digital employee experience (DEX) encompasses every aspect of your employee’s interaction with enterprise service management technology, from quality, ease of use, availability, security, and reliability But it also encompasses inclusivity, accessibility, and other aspects of the end-user experience.
BMC Helix Employee Experience solutions, part of the BMC Helix Enterprise Service Management portfolio, enable success at every phase of the employee journey. Enterprise service management quality of experience (QoE) is compromised when your employees face difficult-to-navigate internal channels of support, redundant and manual processes across lines of business (LoBs), out-of-date information, cumbersome fulfillment workflows, and an inability to work with minimal disruption. The adverse impact on the enterprise is low productivity, additional toil, and staff turnover.
The employee experience solutions are designed to fuel productivity by empowering all of your employees—wherever they are—with the tools they need for success and improved job satisfaction, including:
- A transparent, seamless employee onboarding experience to accelerate time to value, orchestrated through BMC Helix HR Service Management
- Automated workflows to save time across LOBs, data, and processes
- The speed and convenience of employee self-service
- Collaboration and communication tools and a unified service catalog that are accessible to employees anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Actionable insights, powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML), accessible in real time, to resolve inquiries from customers and internal teams
- Proactive resolution of problems and cases before they impact the customer or the business
- Easy collaboration and communication across teams through integration with BMC Helix Digital Workplace Advanced and Studio, BMC Helix Virtual Agent, BMC Helix ITSM’s ChatOps capability, and BMC Helix Knowledge Management
To learn more about BMC Helix’s employee experience solutions, visit our Elevate Digital Employee Solutions site.
These postings are my own and do not necessarily represent BMC's position, strategies, or opinion.
See an error or have a suggestion? Please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.