Leading industry analyst and consulting firm Enterprise Management Associates just released its EMA RadarTM Report for Workload Automation and Orchestration 2023, and BMC is proud to share that Control-M was named a Value Leader and achieved the overall highest score among the vendors evaluated. Since 2010, EMA has published seven Radar Reports for Workload Automation and BMC has been recognized as the overall leader every time. In addition to BMC’s top ranking, Control-M (self-hosted) and BMC Helix Control-M (SaaS) were recognized for offering “… a range of innovative features that streamline the creation, management, and monitoring of application and data workflows… across diverse hybrid and multi-cloud environments.”
The report highlights four key evaluation categories where Control-M significantly outpaced competitors:
- Deployment and administration
- Architecture and integration
- Vendor strength
In the report, EMA also notes that “BMC brings an innovative and efficient approach to data pipeline orchestration. Navigating on-premises and cloud technologies, the platforms facilitate data pipeline creation, integration, and automation across platforms like Airflow and cloud services…”.
Highlighted features include:
- Seamless integration, automation, and orchestration “… of workflows across workflows across diverse hybrid and multi-cloud environments.”
- Control-M and Helix Control-M’s “… vast (and rapidly expanding) catalog of out-of-the-box integrations”
- Self-service interfaces for “… developers, data and cloud engineers, business users, and IT operations teams.”
During their research, EMA also interviewed BMC customers who shared the following insights:
- “I am the Control-M evangelist because of the flexibility and integration.”
- “Control-M is one of the most stable things I run. I don’t lose sleep over Control-M, and that’s my favorite thing.”
- “[BMC’s] commitment to innovation and R&D is impressive.”
Click here to download the report to get more details on EMA’s analysis and to learn more about how Control-M and Helix Control-M can simplify the orchestration of complex application and data workflows for your organization.