We’re really pleased because for the fifth time, Control-M has been named Value Leader of the Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) Radar Report for Workload Automation. According to the report, Control-M significantly outpaced the average of its competitors across 4 of 5 evaluation categories including:
- Deployment and Administration
- Architecture and Integration
- Vendor Strength
Download the report to get more details on the EMA analysis and learn about features that can help your organization gain a competitive advantage with digital business automation. This snapshot below zeroes in on where BMC appears on the EMA radar screen.
According to the 2019 EMA Radar report, “The current focus for Control-M centers around end-to-end orchestration across multiple clouds, simplifying and scaling data pipelines, and supporting DevOps.” Product highlights noted in the report include:
- Near-zero downtime with in-place upgrades: Annual release cycle makes it easier for users to plan and upgrade and take advantage of powerful new Control-M features
- Out-of-the-box cloud integrations: Organizations can easily use Control-M to orchestrate workflows across leading PaaS offerings with support for cloud authentication and new native integrations with both AWS (Lambda, StepFunctions, Queues, and S3) and Azure (Function, LogicApps, Queues, and HDInsight)
- Jobs-as-Code expansion: Includes new configuration, authorization, and deployment tasks, support for embedded scripts through JSON, and dynamic provisioning of Control-M in the cloud and with containers, helping to accelerate Dev and Ops collaboration
You can also read the full press release here on BMC.com
These postings are my own and do not necessarily represent BMC's position, strategies, or opinion.
See an error or have a suggestion? Please let us know by emailing email@example.com.