Thinking of virtualizing your infrastructure? Just launched a virtualization project? There are many benefits to virtualizing, but the complexity involved in rolling out these initiatives can be overwhelming for IT Operations. Virtualization is the fastest way to get started with your infrastructure and bring solutions to market. Enterprises use virtualization to stay competitive and, when done right, can maximize agility and speed. More and more, IT Operations is required to provision applications and resources very quickly and traditional processes can’t keep up. In this BMC TrueSight Tech Short, Patrick Campbell and Kristin Baskett discuss common challenges in virtual environments and virtualization strategies to overcome those obstacles.
Also, be sure to read Patrick’s blog Virtualization Management Strategies & Benefits: Don’t Accelerate IT and Have Your Virtualization Strategies Backfire.
- IT Silos: Why They’re a Bad Way to Organize IT
- Having Actionable Data All the Time for IT Operations
- BMC Patrol & ProactiveNet Performance Management (BPPM)
- AIOps Leverages Natural Language Processing for Service Tickets
- Digital Service Analytics: The Key to Unlock IT’s Potential in the Digital Era