Thinking of virtualizing your infrastructure? Just launched a virtualization project? There are many benefits to virtualizing, but the complexity involved in rolling out these initiatives can be overwhelming for IT Operations. Virtualization is the fastest way to get started with your infrastructure and bring solutions to market. Enterprises use virtualization to stay competitive and, when done right, can maximize agility and speed. More and more, IT Operations is required to provision applications and resources very quickly and traditional processes can’t keep up. In this BMC TrueSight Tech Short, Patrick Campbell and Kristin Baskett discuss common challenges in virtual environments and virtualization strategies to overcome those obstacles.
Also, be sure to read Patrick’s blog Virtualization Management Strategies & Benefits: Don’t Accelerate IT and Have Your Virtualization Strategies Backfire.
- Docker Monitoring Explained: How to Monitor Containers and Microservices
- IT Infrastructure Capacity: Optimizing for Digital Maturity
- User Empowerment: Accelerating Innovation Without Jeopardizing Quality
- What is a Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC)?
- Venturing into SaaS-based Infrastructure Monitoring with TrueSight Pulse