Take full control of virtualization
Build, configure, manage, and optimize your virtualization infrastructure. BMC virtualization management tools help you address mission-critical data center virtualization management challenges—from provisioning to application delivery to capacity management.
Virtualization control starts with discoveryGiven the dynamic nature of virtual environments, maintaining an up-to-date view of your virtual infrastructure can be challenging. BMC Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping (ADDM) automatically discovers the broadest range of virtual machines from vendors including VMware, Microsoft, RedHat, Oracle, IBM, HP, and others.
- Quickly identify candidates for virtualization.
- Track the progress of your virtualization projects.
- Prevent outages when moving assets to virtual environments.
- Ensure software is in compliance.
More solutions for virtualization management
BMC BladeLogic Server Automation enables enterprise-class compliance and configuration management across physical, virtual, and hybrid cloud environments.
BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management delivers fast time to value for simple use cases and scales to support provisioning of complex workloads in production-class hybrid clouds.
BMC Intelligent Compliance is an automated, closed-loop approach to closing the SecOps gap. It reduces security risks and lowers audit and compliance costs by dramatically decreasing the amount of time and effort to find, remediate, and track issues.
BMC TrueSight Operations Management is an analytics-driven solution that finds, prioritizes, and resolves performance and availability issues before they impact your business.
- Cloud Management
- BMC offers cloud solutions that get your cloud up and running fast, adapting and scaling as your business changes and grows.
- Data Center Automation
- BMC data center automation solutions increase your IT efficiency, ensure compliance, and automate routine manual processes.
- Capacity Management
- With BMC capacity management solutions you can optimize existing IT capacity across all compute environments – distributed and mainframe, physical, virtual and cloud – and across all resources – storage, network, database and more.
- Application Performance Management
- BMC application performance management (APM) solutions deliver deep insight for better, faster decision-making, reduced manual effort for IT staff, and more satisfied business users.