Work smarter with context-aware IT services
MyIT is a new self-service app that uses location, role, and preferences to guide employees to the answers and tools they need here and now.
- Modernize your business with formless requests, context-aware services and crowdsourced collaboration.
- Improve employee productivity by reducing time wasted on technology-related issues.
- Cut support costs by deflecting level-one calls to the service desk.
- Let an amazing user experience boost customer satisfaction.
Empower your users to do more
MyIT relieves much of the burden on your IT department by enabling users to accomplish key service tasks from their own devices.
Simply describe a problem in a post, and MyIT identifies the best solution.
Allow anyone to add assets to maps, report outages, and contribute solutions.
Receive helpful services and alerts based on role, location, equipment, preferences, and more.
Universal app store
Easily build your own enterprise app store with AppZone.
Anywhere, anytime access
Runs as native app on iOS and Android devices, and in HTML5 browsers on personal computers.
Get help in-person or using chat, phone, or collaboration platforms such as Skype® or Google+®.
Take a closer look
- Deflect routine help desk calls to decrease the cost of high-priority tickets by 33%.
- Cut IT-related downtime by 25% by connecting business users to IT services anywhere, anytime, on any device.
- Find more time and resources for critical IT transformation projects.
- Use across iOS, Android, or any device with an HTML5 browser.
- Combine MyIT and Remedy with Smart IT to set a new service desk standard for the modern workplace.
Custom app store and Salesforce.com integration
BMC AppZone makes it easy to obtain, publish, manage, and secure your corporate-approved app store.
BMC Remedyforce, built on the Salesforce cloud platform, delivers complete IT service management with social, mobile, and collaborative capabilities.
“Want to see an example of consumerization done right? Check out the latest version of MyIT, BMC’s help desk interface.”— Jack Madden