BMC’s Remedyforce is a modern Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) solution built on the Salesforce App Cloud. Remedyforce has powerful service desk and ITIL functionality, intuitive dashboards and reporting, and built-in social and mobile access. Because it runs in the cloud, there is no software or hardware to install or manage, saving your business time and resources.
Remedyforce is built on Salesforce, recently named by Gartner as a leader in high-productivity application platforms as a service (PaaS).
When investigating ITSM solutions, it is important to consider user and analyst reviews. This post is a roundup of user reviews, analyst reports, customer stories, and more to help you decide if Remedyforce is right for your business.
AppExchange from Salesforce is the world’s leading business app marketplace with millions of installs and thousands of customer reviews. This is where Salesforce users purchase and review apps within the Salesforce ecosystem, making it one of the most reliable source of information.
On AppExchange, BMC Remedyforce has 31 reviews with a strong 4.3 out of 5 star rating.
Source: AppExchange 5/10/2017
TrustRadius is a leading website for business software users to share real-world insights through in-depth reviews and networking.
TrustRadius has 29 reviews of BMC Remedyforce, with an average 7.9 out of 10 rating.
The Remedyforce Rating Summary shows high marks across the board with very high ratings in likelihood to recommend:
The Feature Rating breakdown shows highest marks in Change, Incident, and Problem Management:
Source: TrustRadius 5/10/2017
Gartner Peer Insights
According to Gartner, Peer Insights is a “platform for ratings and reviews of enterprise technology solutions by end-user professionals for end-user professionals”.
Peer Insights has 13 reviews of BMC Remedyforce with an average 3.9 out of 5 star rating. (as of 5/10/2017)
This is a sample of the type of review found on the site:
Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-users based on their own experiences, and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
Software Advice is a Gartner company that provides trusted, detailed research and reviews on thousands of software applications.
BMC Remedyforce has six reviews on Software Advice with an average 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Source: Software Advice 5/10/2017
TechValidate is a market leader in surveying and analyzing verified customer data. TechValidate captures the voice of customers, verifies it, and publishes it.
Some of the key findings from TechValidate include:
Source: TechValidate 5/10/2017
BMC Customer Stories
BMC customer stories demonstrate how Remedyforce enables you to deliver high-speed service management that empowers users and accelerates the business.
Explore these Remedyforce customer stories:
- Spark Ventures: Spark Ventures delivers fast VOD and WiFi to bandwidth-hungry users
- Mitchell: Move to the cloud saves 37K hours on 50 million insurance transactions
- Barry Callebaut: $6.8B cocoa manufacturer supports rapid growth with cloud-based IT service management
- Five9: Call center software vendor cuts costs and service response times
- SaaS Help Desk Software Comparison: Features to Look For
- Take the Drudgery Out of Ticket Routing for Service Desks
- How To Build an Asset Management Program: 7 Keys to Success
- Remedyforce is a Vital Ingredient in Leading Chocolate Producer Barry Callebaut’s Recipe for Quality Service Delivery to Nearly 10,000 Employees Worldwide
- Healthcare in the Digital Age: A Progress Report on Nuance Healthcare’s Digital Transformation