It has been an exciting year for BMC! First, BMC was recognized as a leader in the prestigious Forrester Wave™: Process-Centric AI for IT Operations (AIOps), Q2 2023 report. Today, I am proud to announce our latest achievement. BMC has been named a leader in the Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Service Management, Q4 2023 report.
The recognition by Forrester as a leader in enterprise service management AND AIOps in a single year is an incredible accomplishment for BMC. More importantly, we feel it is a validation of BMC’s commitment to advancing desired business outcomes for our customers.
The BMC Helix Enterprise Service Management portfolio has grown significantly over the past 18 months. BMC Helix has extended its service management capabilities beyond IT to include purpose-built, out-of-the-box solutions for Human Resources Service Management, Customer Service Management, Workplace Service Management, and Portfolio Management. Additionally, enterprises across the globe are utilizing the same no code/low code capabilities of the BMC Helix ESM platform to build custom applications spanning IT and non-IT use cases. Examples span Finance, Procurement, Global Shared Services, Trade Compliance, and even Employee Parking Management.
We plan to offer even more non-IT service management solutions in the coming months. And, as part of our mission to prioritize the needs of modern enterprises and advance their success journey, we will continue to invest in artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML), generative AI, AIOps, digital employee experiences, and ServiceOps. According to the ESM Wave report, “BMC is a comprehensive service operations solution for the enterprise.”
BMC Helix Enterprise Service Management received the highest possible score in 16 criteria, including vision, roadmap, and partner ecosystem. Other strengths denoted by Forrester include:
- Acquisitions: Investments in “ComAround Knowledge (KCS verified) have helped it [BMC] not only level up but, in many cases, surpass the competition.”
- Roadmap: Focused on “observability intelligence, AI-driven analysis, zero-touch resolutions, and proactive capabilities.”
- Ease of Use: BMC Helix “Innovation Studio’s drag-and-drop capabilities underscore the product’s user-friendly approach, allowing even those without IT expertise to create and manage workflows with ease.”
- Platform Extensibility: BMC Helix Enterprise Service Management “can also be configured to connect with development tools with a bidirectional flow of information and, with portfolio management, can support product-centric organizations.”
- Customers: “Reference customers are pleased with the flexibility of the platform and the ability to make changes to meet their needs with high speed of delivery and without highly trained engineers.”
I could share more details about each attribute’s differentiated value and the customer benefits that BMC Helix Enterprise Service Management offers. Instead, seeing the report is believing. BMC Helix has now emerged as only one of three leaders in enterprise service management. As Forrester Research notes, “BMC’s strategy over the past few years has continued to close the gap between the Leaders in this market.”
Please read the complete Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Service Management, Q4 2023 report with our compliments.
Learn more about how BMC Helix Enterprise Service Management simplifies complexity, integrates intelligence, and fuels productivity across the modern enterprise by visiting the BMC Helix Enterprise Service Management website.