Service desk vs help desk. Proactive vs reactive. Holistic vs IT-centric. The comparisons go on and on. BMC Software product manager, Peter Adams, explains the difference between the two approaches. While help desk can support smaller, less technology-dependent organizations, the digital workplace requires a modern service desk, capable of supporting all aspects of the business – for both on-site and remote workers. Peter also discusses how social, mobile and cloud innovation have evolved the service desk.
- Digital Service Management: A New Vision for ITSM
- What is Enterprise Output Management? EOM Explained
- The Zoo: What’s Hot and What’s Not with Katie Tierney
- Staying at the Forefront of Digital Learning at Anne Arundel County Public Schools with the Help of Remedy ITSM
- IT Asset Management Strategies in the Digital Enterprise