Service desk vs help desk. Proactive vs reactive. Holistic vs IT-centric. The comparisons go on and on. BMC Software product manager, Peter Adams, explains the difference between the two approaches. While help desk can support smaller, less technology-dependent organizations, the digital workplace requires a modern service desk, capable of supporting all aspects of the business – for both on-site and remote workers. Peter also discusses how social, mobile and cloud innovation have evolved the service desk.
- 3 Things You Must Consider When Automating Your Service Desk
- Q&A: The Digital Workplace with Robin Purohit
- Avoid Buyer’s Remorse With Your ITSM Solution
- The Internet of Things at Scale
- 5 ways to promote your Service Desk (and keep your dignity intact)