According to Gartner, AIOps has not yet reached peak hype! And yet, many IT Operations professionals are researching options and planning to implement an AIOps strategy to manage huge data volumes and complexity and realize significant benefits including faster MTTR and MTBF, improved service levels, reduced downtime and costs. But there’s lots to consider before implementing an AIOps strategy – business drivers, prioritization of use cases, data sources, required skills, and more. How do you get started?
That’s why we kicked off the ‘Learn AIOps’ webinar series – to meet the demand from IT Operations professionals looking for tangible ways to get value from AIOps and practical advice for deploying use cases. This webinar series is an opportunity for you to get AIOps education to help with your planning and learn what’s needed to start putting machine learning and analytics to work for your business. Check out the schedule below – you can sign up for upcoming webinars and watch on demand replays of previous webinars. Got an AIOps webinar topic you’d like us to cover? Add it to the comments below. Hope to talk to you soon on a webinar!
Webinar featuring Forrester Research analyst, Rich Lane: AIOps – what’s real now and what does the future hold? – Watch the on demand replay
This webinar explores practical ways that an AIOps strategy can help IT Operations address the challenges of hybrid & complex environments, rapidly rising data volumes, and increased pressures from line of business teams, including:
- Why IT needs an AIOps strategy
- AIOps adoption considerations
- Key AIOps use cases and tangible benefits
- Driving value from AIOps now and in the future
The Roadmap to AIOps – Watch the on demand replay
This webinar provides practical advice on developing a roadmap to AIOps, covering the initial key planning steps including:
- Aligning IT use cases and KPIs with business initiatives
- Defining AIOps goals and success criteria
- Assessing systems of measure and data models
- Establishing systems of record
The next steps on your AIOps Journey – August 22nd – watch the on demand replay
This webinar continues the roadmap discussion with a deeper dive into the next steps needed to fully implement AIOps use cases and start driving business value, including:
- How to implement analytics workflows and automation
- Adapting your organization to new skills sets
- Customizing analytical techniques for optimal results
Cloud Ops Management – A View from the Front Lines – watch the on demand replay
In this webinar, we explore the challenges of cloud operations management including:
- Budget management and cost optimization
- Aligning operations and line-of-business stakeholders
- Configuration security posture management
- Role of machine learning and automation in modern #CloudOps
Bookmark this page and re-visit often to keep updated on the latest webinars in the series.
Automated Event Remediation and AIOps – watch the on demand replay
In this webinar, we will explore the value of including automated event remediation as part of your AIOps strategy, including:
- Emerging challenges driving AIOps adoption
- Role of automation in the AIOps and digital transformation journey
- Automation use cases for event remediation
- Real world client example
Please join us to learn and understand how automated event remediation can enhance your AIOps strategy and help you achieve critical business KPIs.
These postings are my own and do not necessarily represent BMC's position, strategies, or opinion.
See an error or have a suggestion? Please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.