Last week I attended the Gartner Risk and Security Management Summit in National Harbor, Maryland. What a great event – networking with the best and brightest in security at a beautiful venue. A few of my key take-aways from the inspiring sessions were:
- Security Operations Centers (SOCs) are overwhelmed and understaffed. Too much information to sift through to make timely decisions demands intelligent and automated responses to assist security analysts
- SIEMS are moving to Artificial Intelligence empowered Entity and User Behavior Analytics (UEBA) and Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR)
- Top Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) challenges include “Alert Fatigue” and “Lack of contextual data for conviction”
- Privileged Access Management is growing by nearly 20% and is leading the way in customer demand.
All these take-aways continue to solidify the need to make sure your mainframe is integrated into your SOC with real-time notifications and actionable alerts. BMC AMI Security delivers the real-time automated mainframe security you need to protect your most critical data from external and internal breaches.
- Intelligent Indicators of Compromise – Industry expert designed IOCs to detect and alert on privilege escalation, privileged user monitoring, sensitive dataset access, logon attacks, suspicious activities, and many more
- Lightweight Multi-LPAR Agents – minimizes configuration and maximizes detection and blocking with a single defender
- Incident Response – Rapidly find and illuminate suspicious activity and threats
- Easy-to-understand interface – Enables fast interpretation and response to any suspicious endpoint activity
Don’t just take my word, see for yourself, visit BMC AMI Security. Let us show you how in under an hour the solution can be installed and providing actionable intelligence to protect your mainframe. I look forward to hearing from you to show you just how easy mainframe security can be.
These postings are my own and do not necessarily represent BMC's position, strategies, or opinion.
See an error or have a suggestion? Please let us know by emailing email@example.com.