Streamline your data center
- Cut operational costs by automating manual tasks.
- Reduce service downtime with policy-based configuration management.
- Manage all resources from a single platform.
A cross-platform server management solution
Manage your data center with automated, policy-based tools that keep your critical business services running smoothly all the time.
Consolidate and centralize provisioning activities across all platforms.
Optimize performance by using other BMC solutions.
Improve your compliance, inventory, provisioning, patch, and deployment.
Virtualization and cloud computing
Seamlessly deliver provisioning and configuration across all environments.
Easily maintain compliance standards with real-time, policy-based compliance auditing.
Take a closer look
- Improve operational productivity by increasing server-to-admin ratio.
- Manage change activity by reporting on the “who, what, when, and where” of change.
- Assess the impact of change on critical business services.
- Deploy applications to virtual and cloud environments with bare-metal and template-based provisioning.
- Continuously monitor and enforce security and compliance.
- Out-of-the-box integration with Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping for unmanaged server discovery.
- Bidirectional integration with existing IT service management tools to support ITIL concepts.
BMC BladeLogic Database Automation improves efficiency, lowers costs, and keeps your databases running smoothly by automating routine administrative processes.
BMC BladeLogic Network Automation streamlines your network and prevents outages by automating configuration, change, and compliance processes.
BMC BladeLogic Middleware Automation easily deploys, configures, and troubleshoots Java EE applications without manual steps.
BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management delivers fast time to value for simple use cases and scales to support provisioning of complex workloads in production-class hybrid clouds.
BMC Atrium Orchestrator automates common, repeatable tasks to significantly lower the costs of IT delivery and reduce the risk associated with manual interactions.