Create a central reference for IT infrastructure and services
BMC Atrium CMDB provides a complete, accurate, and up-to-date view of the people, technologies, and services that make up your business and IT environments. The benefits of ITIL® CMDB span your entire IT organization—including service support, mainframe, and cloud—to give you complete control over the service lifecycle.
- Increase efficiency and stability with a single source of reference for all your IT infrastructure and services.
- Reduce costs by automating tasks that previously required manual intervention.
- Minimize IT risks with better understanding of change dependencies.
- Operate services with clear insight into all parameters.
- Enable seamless integration between support and operations processes.
Unify data and processes across IT
Widely recognized as the industry’s leading ITIL®-based configuration management database, Atrium CMDB pulls data from multiple sources to support automation, visualization, and business-aligned decision making throughout the organization. A rich, centralized representation of services—including those that bridge IT disciplines—helps you plan, deliver, operate, govern, and assign priorities to business services.
Service request management
Improve satisfaction and reduce costs by presenting standardized service offerings in terms your customers understand.
Cloud lifecycle management
Consistently deploy applications and business services to the right devices, at the right time, every time.
Better prioritize incidents and problems based on business requirements.
Change managementSchedule changes based on business requirements, and understand the hidden dependencies that may increase the risks associated with any given change.
Isolate application problems, and use detailed forensic information to resolve issues quickly.
Event and impact management
Correlate infrastructure events with business services to identify the potential business impacts of a system outage.
Understand how assets support a particular business service, so you can budget based on business needs and charge those costs back to the business.
Take a closer look at configuration management
- Support large global enterprises, with the ability to scale to tens of millions of configuration items.
- Serve multiple internal or external customers securely, with multi-tenant capabilities that segregate data, processes, and roles.
- Share data, communications, and workflows consistently across BMC applications.
- Maintain data accuracy through seamless integration with Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping.
- Integrate third-party products easily with open web services interfaces.
Atrium CMDB is available as part of several BMC solutions
BMC Remedy IT Service Management manages all your IT services, on premises or in the cloud. Along with a radically redesigned interface, it offers powerful self-help tools, automated processes, comprehensive asset management, and much more.
BMC TrueSight Operations Management is an analytics-driven solution that finds, prioritizes, and resolves performance and availability issues before they impact your business.
Automatically generate incidents and route them to your service desk whenever performance issues are detected, using the BMC Service Resolution Smartflow cross-product solution.