Incident & Problem Management
Create and resolve incidents faster with intelligent, context-aware, and proactive incident matching.
- Enable natural language, formless data entry of tickets and suggested methods of resolving issues quickly and accurately
- Use advanced service analytics to identify where to drive efficiencies to provide better service
- Achieve lower call volumes with intelligent, omni-channel self-service via BMC Helix Digital Workplace
- Maximize agent productivity and ease of use with modern UI/UX
- Align to ITIL® best practices with expert services, comprehensive training, and out-of-the-box ITIL processes
Proactive Problem Management
BMC Helix leverages AI to detect clusters of recurring incidents for intuitive analysis and streamlining of problem management. This allows the agent to focus on high-value problem areas and reduce management load.
- Automate tedious, manual problem management processes
- Accurately identify clusters of recurring incidents through advanced AI k-means analytics
- Seamlessly transfer from problem recommendation to investigation to closure
- Real-time incident correlation to quickly and accurately resolve groups of issues from analyzed trends
Fully integrated, industry-leading knowledge management capabilities with intelligent recommendations to help bring the right information to end-users and agents to quickly and accurately resolve issues.
- Built-in Knowledge Centered Service (KCS) to help deliver fast and accurate service and support
- Lifecycle management of knowledge articles for effective curation and up-to-date information
- Robust multi-media content for enhanced support
- Additional BMC Helix Knowledge Management services facilitate real-time translations and contextual responses that further enhance out-of-the-box capabilities
BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Broker
Deliver a secure, seamless service experience across multi-cloud environments.
- Enjoy flexible and configurable cloud-based multi-service, multi-provider incident brokering
- Collaborate effectively with service vendors to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Tightly integrate incident, problem, and change management with leading agile development solutions
- Audit service performance capabilities to measure service integrity
- Integrated Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) capabilities (i.e. IBM QRadar) to increase overall service and operational efficiencies
Visualize cross-functional service and operations management information. Powerful analytics and automatic creation of natural language narratives gives users faster insight into significant aspects of the data.
- Visualize data about Incidents, Changes, Service Requests, Chatbot Conversations, Metrics, Events, Capacity, and more
- Includes over a hundred out-of-the-box visualizations
- Create custom reports and dashboards
- Use the storyboard feature to create slide shows with functional report data
- Get automated insights based on the relevance of data and collaborate seamlessly
Change Release Management
BMC Helix enables agile DevOps organizations to maximize the delivery and overall quality of service while ensuring governance and compliance as they pursue their journey to becoming an Autonomous Digital Enterprise.
- Intelligent swarming and collaboration to get the right experts to resolve issues quickly
- Simplified change request process with a guided process
- Drag-and-drop change calendar
- Automated and contextual collision detection and impact analysis
- Enhanced risk analytics automate routine changes that don’t require interaction as well as deliver critical information needed for agent decisions
BMC Helix Digital Workplace
Modern self-service provides intuitive and intelligent consumer-like experiences to help organizations step into the future of work.
- Intelligent self-service helps employees quickly solve problems before submitting an incident or request
- Unified service catalog eliminates catalog confusion by presenting services from multiple business units in a single catalog
- Consumer-like interface provides a familiar way to help employees get what they need with a one-stop shop for products and services
- Omni-channel availability of value-added experiences and knowledge management helps employees find the information they need, when they need it
- Easy administration with drag-and-drop workflow customization and configuration enhancements help drive faster resolution and better user experience
Provide complete lifecycle management of your IT assets, from procurement to end-of-life.
- Track asset depreciation over time
- Ensure compliance and avoid audit costs with software license management
- Proactively identify contract infringements and purchasing opportunities
- Know exactly where your assets are located, who's using them, and how many there are
- Make informed decisions about IT changes
- Use remote support and automated configuration functions for client systems (desktop, laptops, phones)
Configuration Management (CMDB)
Support ITSM processes by providing a single source of reference for all your IT infrastructure and services.
- Improve user experience with a modern, persona-based UI
- Increase efficiency and stability with a single source of reference for all your IT infrastructure and services
- Reduce costs by automating tasks that previously required manual intervention
- Minimize IT risks with better understanding of change dependencies
- Operate services with clear insight into all parameters
- Enable seamless integration between support and operations processes
Service Request Management
Define a catalog of service request types that reflect what services you offer to your internal or external customers.
- Quickly gain efficiencies in the delivery and support of IT services through a self-service solution on top of your existing BMC Helix ITSM implementation (incident, change, asset, work orders)
- Provide a centralized catalog of requests (including price, service-level targets, approval rules) to automate and monitor standard requests
- Enable self-help through knowledge access to reduce the number of calls to the service desk
Service Level Management
Get the tools you need to define, track, and report service levels.
- Service insight: Monitor targets, performance, and compliance with dashboards for the business and IT
- Service improvement: Use trend data to proactively identify issues, prioritize based on business urgency, and track against continuous service improvement plans
- Service excellence: Automate the collection, analysis, and presentation of service level information to free your staff to concentrate on delivering excellent service