Control-M simplifies application and data workflow orchestration on premises or as a service. It makes it easy to build, define, schedule, manage, and monitor production workflows, ensuring visibility and reliability and improving service level agreements (SLAs).
Application workflow orchestration meets operational standards
Control-M provides advanced operational capabilities easily consumed by Dev, Ops and lines of business.
- Advanced workflow orchestration capabilities and connectivity to any application, any data source, and all your critical systems of record, from mainframe to cloud
- Proactive SLA management with intelligent predictive analytics
- Robust support for audits, compliance, and governance
- Proven stability with thousands of companies scaling from tens to millions of jobs with zero downtime
Complex application workflows? Problem solved.
- Accelerate new business applications into production—by embedding workflow orchestration into your continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipeline
- Scale Dev and Ops collaboration, with a Jobs-as-Code approach
- Simplify workflows across hybrid and multi-cloud environments with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) integrations
- Deliver data-driven outcomes faster, by managing big data workflows in a scalable way
- Take control of your file transfer operations with secure, integrated, intelligent file movement and visibility
- Considering software as a service (SaaS)? Check out BMC Helix Control-M
See what customers love about Control-M
The web interface is very easy for end users
I looked at five or six different scheduling packages…Control-M was leaps and bounds above all the rest of them. More
Since moving to Control-M we have seen a lot of reductions in the manpower needed
We switched from Tidal to Control-M because the application team wanted more control. More
Stable 99% of the time
When the requirements include integration, I always think of Control-M, because I know the integration will be very easy. I will never go for any of those other tools. More