Usher in the fast and fearless next frontier of mainframe development
Revolutionize your mainframe developer experience (DevX) and unleash your team's full DevOps potential with cutting-edge enhancements for BMC AMI zAdviser Enterprise, BMC AMI DevX Code Insights, and BMC AMI DevX Code Pipeline. Elevate your innovation game by delivering faster, more frequent, and higher-quality outcomes, all while minimizing friction and toil.
- Optimize your team’s success today and in the future by harnessing the power of generative AI in BMC AMI zAdviser to deliver in-depth analysis, actionable insights, and insightful recommendations right within your monthly KPI analysis email
- Easily maintain and edit monolithic programs by commenting out unused file and Db2 declarations and better guide developers with new structure chart color coding and enhanced preview in BMC AMI DevX Code Insights
- Improve security, compliance, and transparency in software governance by automatically producing a comprehensive software bill of materials (SBOM) within BMC AMI DevX Code Pipeline that lists all the software components, libraries, and other dependencies that go into building a specific software application
Make informed decisions with enhanced visibility into mainframe data
With the massive amount of data available in today’s digital economy, it can be difficult to decipher how much data is needed to make informed decisions. BMC AMI Utilities for Db2® and BMC AMI zAdviser now work together to provide management teams with more visibility into Db2 utility consumption. This can help transform mountains of data into actionable insights, empowering managers and data management leaders to strategize better and optimize performance while keeping costs in check.
Proactively protect against outages and improve insight into mainframe file transfers
Keeping your mainframe secure and effectively handling large volumes of data can be challenging, even in mainframe environments. With new BMC AMI Ops Monitor for IP enhancements, however, you can:
- Avoid costly outages by proactively identifying any certificate(s) being used to secure an IP connection that are due to expire on the mainframe
- Improve the visibility of IBM® Sterling Connect Direct mainframe transfers that allow users to effectively move large amounts of data between systems and help administrators understand their performance