BMC Helix Virtual Agent Starter Service
This Service configures pre-packaged use cases for IT, HR, Small Talk* and a Knowledge Article* pack for use with a single instance of chatbot and Customer’s Foundation Data*. The service accelerates the customer’s chatbot implementation including both natural support and the alternative to chat with the live agent under a single UI.
What you get:
BMC will perform the following:
- Configure IBM Watson Skills in IBM Cloud
- Using Innovation Studio, configure Cognitive Services to use IBM Watson
- Using Innovation Studio, configure the chatbot to use IBM Watson skills
- Apply Branding to the Helix Chatbot UI for IT Bot and HR Bot
- Configure a data source for knowledge search using the chatbots
- Prepare Solution Design Document
- Prepare Construction Document
- Implement the BMC Helix Digital Workplace Catalog Service Use Cases from BMC’s Chatbot Starter Kit
- Implement the Small Talk Use Cases from BMC’s Chatbot Starter Kit
- Implement the offering to support English as the default and primary medium and language of interactions between users, chatbot and support agents
- Configure real-time translation with supported translators and versions to enable additional supported languages as medium of interaction
- Configure Microsoft Teams as an additional channel to the chatbot web interface
- Configure out-of-the-box Knowledge Article categories in BMC Helix Virtual Agent
BMC will provide this service with one of the approaches below:
|Delivery Options||Success Credits Required|
Deliverables: Using BMC’s standard methodology and templates, the following Deliverables are in scope for this project and will be delivered:
- Solution Design Document
- Construction Document
Completion Criteria: BMC will have completed these Consulting Services when the in-scope Consulting Services have been completed and the Deliverables have been delivered to the Customer Project Manager.
- Customer has implemented BMC Helix ITSM and BMC Helix Digital Workplace Advanced
- Customer’s Foundation Data is loaded on their BMC Helix ITSM system
- Customer has a paid license to IBM WatsonCustomer has Knowledge Articles in Remedy Knowledge Management or has Knowledge Management by ComAround
- Customer provides the Helix Chatbot UI Branding configuration details and icons
- Customer has required licences for a supported version of one of the real-time translation providers, Google Cloud Translation Services or Microsoft Azure Translator Speech API
- Estimated Duration: 7 weeks
- In-scope Product: BMC Helix Virtual Agent
- Service Type: Deployment
- Availability: Active
- Success Service Code: CHAT_STRT_003, CHAT_STRT_003_ONSHORE
- Date Last Updated: 10/27/2023
Country-Specific Staffing: Upon Customer’s request and BMC resource availability, BMC will deviate from BMC’s Standard Delivery model. BMC will work with Customer to understand and address their country-specific staffing requirements. The staffing choice from which country a BMC resource comes from will be mutually agreed to by BMC and Customer.
Foundation Data: Foundation data is data required for the application to function properly and is defined as:
- Sites and Location Structures
- Support Organizations and Groups
- People (includes group memberships, application permissions, and functional roles)
- Operational Services Catalog
- Software Catalog
Knowledge Articles: A unit of structured information in the Knowledge Base that can contain text, pictures, or multimedia.
Small Talk: In the context of the chatbot, Small Talk is used to deliver casual conversation to an end user. The purpose is to give the chatbot a more social persona to make it easier for a user to relate to it. It also helps provide a level of confidence to the user when the chatbot is able to understand basic greetings, random questions, or short snippets of conversation.
Standard Delivery: A mix of BMC consultants and project managers sourced from various BMC locations.