BMC Certified Professional: TrueSight Operations Management 11.x Online Proctored Exam
Online Proctored Exam
Companies deploying and using TrueSight Operations Management realize full value only when their solution is effectively implemented, operated and administrated. To ensure deployments, administration and operations are performed to best practice standards, BMC Software maintains a technical certification program.
The BMC Certified Professional: TrueSight Operations Management 11.x Online Proctored Exam will validate the competencies needed to successfully implement, operate and administrate TrueSight Operations Management.
TrueSight Operations Management 11.x
Web Based Training (WBT) | 2 hours
Steps to Certifications
Step 1. Study and prepare for the exam. Allow a minimum of six weeks to study and prepare.
Step 2. If you have taken the recommended course: Login to BMC Academy and launch the exam.
If you haven´t taken the recommended course: Register and pay for "BMC Certified Professional: Truesight Operations Management 11.x Online Proctored Exam". Partners are required to register from the Partner Portal.
- Exam is an online Exam in BMC Academy.
- Exam will be proctored remotely by our online proctoring vendor.
- Participants must have a working webcam and microphone.
- Participants will be required to provide identification to the online proctor. Acceptable forms of ID include: photo work ID with name, government issued photo ID such as driver's license or passport.
- For more details, consult the BMC Education Certification Policy and Online Proctored Exam Guide.