BMC Helix Portal: Overview (WBT)
BMC Helix Portal is a SaaS solution with built-in common services on a microservices-based architecture and a set of integrated BMC Helix products from a single, unified view for an improved end-user experience.
In this course, the learners will be guided on how to access BMC Helix Portal, understand user access, and become familiar with various functional areas of the BMC Helix Portal Console.
BMC Helix ITSM
Web Based Training (WBT) | 0.5 hours
- Navigate through BMC Helix Portal console
- List various integrated BMC products
- List various products that can be crosslaunched from BMC Helix Portal
- Describe common services to set up rolebased access control
- Explain the concept of user identities and user access
- Add users, user groups, roles and permissions
- Sync groups and users: LDAP Sync agent
- View profile information
- Overview of API Keys