Get a holistic view of your IT systems and how they deliver business services
BMC Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping (ADDM) 10 automatically discovers data center inventory, configuration, and relationship data, and maps business applications to the IT infrastructure.
- Minimize change risks by empowering your Change Advisory Board with trusted dependency data to evaluate change impact.
- Restore service faster by replacing dependence on tribal knowledge with reliable configuration and relationship data.
- Prevent audit penalties and optimize data center hardware and software.
- Ensure compliant and secure data center operations.
- Prevent outages when moving data center assets for consolidation, cloud, and virtualization projects.
See why BMC is the market leader
Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping has been designed from its inception to be highly scalable, flexible, and easy to use.
Fast time to value
Delivered as a ready-to-run virtual appliance with agentless discovery, Atrium Discovery delivers usable information within hours. Plus it’s easy to fine-tune the discovery process to meet the needs of your organization.
Our new Big Discovery appliance clustering technology delivers a fresh view of your data center as often as you need with no speed or scale limits—even for data centers with more than 100,000 servers.
Connect applications to their supporting storage infrastructure and get a single place to view storage inventory and configuration data across heterogeneous storage systems.
Collaborative application mapping
Reduce the time and effort to map applications with just a small amount of seed data from application owners. The resulting application map is automatically updated when changes occur in the IT environment.
Robust search and analytics
Slice, dice, and analyze the data right in the UI. Out-of-the-box dashboards and reports answer common data center questions. Powerful Google-like search quickly locates information with a just few keywords or phrases.
Provenance provides full transparency into how the data was discovered right in the UI—the command that was executed, the output of the command, and the timestamp when it happened.
Software and hardware reference libraries
Our software end-of-life reference library helps you quickly identify software that is no longer supported and makes it easier to plan for software upgrades. Use the hardware reference library to quickly identify inefficient hardware for Green IT projects.
Benefits span the entire IT organization
- Reduce the number of incidents caused by change.
- Reduce the time to isolate root cause.
- Prioritize incidents based on business impact.
- Reduce the cost and time to prepare for audits and prevent audit penalties.
- Connect storage infrastructure to business services.
- Validate the accuracy of disaster recovery versus production systems.
Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping works with other BMC products
BMC Atrium CMDB provides a complete, accurate, and up-to-date view of the people, processes, and technologies that make up your business and IT environments.
BMC Remedy Service Management is an innovative service management platform built natively for mobile with an intuitive, beautiful, people-centric user experience that makes your whole organization more productive.
BMC TrueSight Operations Management monitors complex IT environments and analyzes diverse data to deliver actionable IT insight that helps you solve business problems.
BMC BladeLogic Server Automation helps IT rapidly remediate known vulnerabilities, and automate compliance checks for regulatory requirements such as PCI-DSS or security standards like DISA.
“The lack of visibility into the IT landscape often leads to increased operational costs as well as reduced productivity for both IT staff and business users alike.”— Robert Young, Research Manager, Client Device and IT Service Management, IDC