Find IT. Manage IT.
You can't manage what you can't see. BMC Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping delivers actionable data center information in the shortest time, so your team can make better business decisions.
- Minimize change risks by empowering your Change Advisory Board with trusted dependency data to evaluate change impact.
- Restore service faster by replacing dependence on tribal knowledge with reliable configuration and relationship data.
- Prevent audit penalties and optimize data center hardware and software.
- Ensure compliant and secure data center operations.
- Prevent outages when moving data center assets for consolidation, cloud, and virtualization projects.
See why BMC is the market leader
Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping has been designed from its inception to be highly scalable, flexible, and easy to use.
Fast time to value
Delivered as a ready-to-run virtual appliance with agentless discovery, Atrium Discovery delivers usable information within hours. Plus it’s easy to fine-tune the discovery process to meet the needs of your organization.
Our new Big Discovery appliance clustering technology delivers a fresh view of your data center as often as you need with no speed or scale limits—even for data centers with more than 100,000 servers.
Collaborative application mapping
Reduce the time and effort to map applications with just a small amount of seed data from application owners. The resulting application map is automatically updated when changes occur in the IT environment.
Robust search and analytics
Slice, dice, and analyze the data right in the UI. Out-of-the-box dashboards and reports answer common data center questions. Powerful Google-like search quickly locates information with a just few keywords or phrases.
Provenance provides full transparency into how the data was discovered right in the UI—the command that was executed, the output of the command, and the timestamp when it happened.
Software and hardware reference libraries
Our software end-of-life reference library helps you quickly identify software that is no longer supported and makes it easier to plan for software upgrades. Use the hardware reference library to quickly identify inefficient hardware for Green IT projects.
Benefits span the entire IT organization
- Reduce the number of incidents caused by change.
- Reduce the time to isolate root cause.
- Prioritize incidents based on business impact.
- Reduce the cost and time to prepare for audits and prevent audit penalties.
- Optimize data center hardware and software.
- Validate the accuracy of disaster recovery versus production systems.
Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping works with other BMC products
BMC Atrium CMDB provides a complete, accurate, and up-to-date view of the people, processes, and technologies that make up your business and IT environments.
Transformation starts with a smarter service desk. BMC Remedy IT Service Management, now with Smart IT, offers an amazing user experience to intelligently manage your IT services, on premises or in the cloud. Along with a radically redesigned interface, it offers powerful self-help tools, automated processes, comprehensive asset management, and much more.
“The lack of visibility into the IT landscape often leads to increased operational costs as well as reduced productivity for both IT staff and business users alike.”— Robert Young, Research Manager, Client Device and IT Service Management, IDC