ZigiOps integration supports:
- ALL BMC Helix fields - including attachments, comments and custom fields
- ALL Azure DevOps tasks, work items, etc.
- Unlimited number of users
- No limitations on number of transferred entities or syncs
- Complex use cases with configurable logic
- Completely no-code integrations
- High degree of control over data filtering and mapping
- Bi-directional integration
- Allows seamless end-to-end data flow
- Synchronizes records between the two systems in real-time
- Simplifies complex workflows
- Improves teamwork and collaboration
With ZigiOps, you can set up a bi-directional integration between Azure DevOps and BMC Helix in only a few steps. The wide variety of pre-built workflows provides a set of actions, conditions, and transformations that cover any use case, regardless of its complexity level.
ZigiOps is a standalone platform that you can install on-premise or use in the cloud. You do not need to make any changes in your BMC Helix or Azure DevOps instances. ZigiOps easily connects to your systems, no matter if they are hosted on your own servers or in the cloud. ZigiOps supports high availability and has system downtime protection. The integration platform is independent of your systems deployment type.