Terraform is an open-source Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tool that enables you to define and manage your infrastructure in a declarative way, using configuration files that describe the desired state of your infrastructure.
Control-M for Terraform enables you to do the following:
- Connect to the Terraform Cloud with OAuth 2.0 authentication
- Trigger a Terraform workspace and pass variables
- Create a Terraform workspace and create a variable on a workspace
- Integrate Terraform jobs with other Control-M jobs into a single orchestrated flow.
- Monitor the Terraform workspace run status.
- Attach an SLA job to your entire Terraform service.
Control-M integration for Terraform is available for these product versions:
- Control-M 21.100 and later
- BMC Helix Control-M 21 and later