This integration enables you to:
- Connect to any Tableau endpoint from a single computer with a secure login, which eliminates the need to provide authentication.
- Integrate Tableau jobs with other Control-M jobs into a single scheduling environment.
- Execute any of the following Tableau job operations:
- Refresh a data source.
- Trigger a Tableau workflow.
- Monitor the status, results, and output of Tableau jobs in the Monitoring domain.
- Attach an SLA job to your Tableau jobs.
- Introduce all Control-M capabilities to Control-M for Tableau, including advanced scheduling criteria, complex dependencies, resource pools, lock resources, and variables.
Control-M integration is available for these product versions:
- Control-M 20.200 and later
- BMC Helix Control-M 21 and later
For more information on this integration, including how to create a connection profile and define a job, please visit: