Control-M for GCP Workflows enables you to do the following:
- Connect to any GCP Workflows endpoint from a single computer with a secure login, eliminating the need to provide authentication.
- Integrate GCP Workflows jobs with other Control-M jobs into a single scheduling environment.
- Execute GCP Workflows jobs and pass body parameters to the functions.
- Monitor the status, results, and output of GCP Workflows jobs in the Monitoring domain.
- Attach an SLA job to your GCP Workflows jobs.
- Introduce all Control-M capabilities to Control-M for GCP Workflows including advanced scheduling criteria, complex dependencies, Resource Pools, Lock Resources, and variables.
Control-M integration for Google Workflows is available for these product versions:
- Control-M 21.100 and later
- BMC Helix Control-M 21 and later
For more information on this integration, including how to create a connection profile and define a job, please visit: