The Google VM plugin for Control-M enables the integration of Google VM jobs with your existing Control-M workflows.
Secure and customizable compute service that lets you create and run virtual machines on Google's infrastructure.
Control-M integration with Google VM enables you to do the following:
- Connect to any Google VM from a single computer with secure login, which eliminates the need to provide authentication.
- Operations on VM: Create, Start, Stop, Reset, Delete, and Create VM From a template.
- Integrate Google VM jobs with other Control-M jobs into a single scheduling environment.
- Monitor the Google VM status and view the results in the Monitoring domain.
- Introduce all Control-M capabilities to Google VM, including advanced scheduling criteria, complex dependencies, quantitative and control resources, and variables.
- Run 50 Google VM jobs simultaneously per Control-M/Agent.
Control-M Integration with GCP VM is available for these product versions:
- Control-M 20.200 and later