This integration enables you to:
- Connect to any GCP Functions endpoint from a single computer with a secure login, which eliminates the need to provide authentication.
- Integrate GCP Functions jobs with other Control-M jobs into a single scheduling environment.
- Execute GCP Functions jobs and pass URL or body parameters to the functions.
- Monitor the status, results, and output of GCP Functions jobs in the Monitoring domain.
- Attach an SLA job to your GCP Functions jobs.
- Introduce all Control-M capabilities to Control-M for GCP Functions, including advanced scheduling criteria, complex dependencies, resource pools, lock resources, and variables.
Control-M integration for GCP Functions is available for these product versions:
- Control-M 20.200 and later
- BMC Helix Control-M 21 and later