GCP Data Fusion
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Data Fusion is an extract, transform, and load (ETL) service that enables you to load data from multiple sources, visualize it, and publish it to the cloud.
Control-M for GCP Data Fusion enables you to do the following:
- Connect to any GCP Data Fusion endpoint from a single computer with a secure login, which eliminates the need to provide authentication.
- Integrate GCP Data Fusion pipelines with other Control-M jobs into a single scheduling environment.
- Execute single or Workflow Template GCP Data Fusion pipelines.
- Abort a pipeline and receive logs.
- Monitor the status, results, and output of GCP Data Fusion pipelines in the Monitoring domain.
- Attach an SLA job to your GCP Data Fusion jobs.
- Introduce all Control-M capabilities to Control-M for GCP Data Fusion, including advanced scheduling criteria, complex dependencies, Resource Pools, Lock Resources, and variables.
- Run 50 GCP Data Fusion jobs simultaneously per Agent.
Control-M integration for Google Data Fusion is available for these product versions:
- Control-M 21.100 and later
- BMC Helix Control-M 21 and later