AWS VM (EC2)
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) offers the broadest and deepest computing platform, with over 500 instances and a choice of the latest processor, storage, networking, operating system, and purchase model to help you best match the needs of your workload.
Control-M for AWS EC2 enables you to do the following:
- Connect to any AWS EC2 endpoint from a single computer with secure login, which eliminates the need to provide authentication.
- Integrate AWS EC2 jobs with other Control-M jobs into a single scheduling environment.
- Introduce all Control-M capabilities to AWS EC2, including advanced scheduling criteria, complex dependencies, quantitative and control resources, and variables.
- Run 50 AWS EC2 jobs simultaneously per Control-M/Agent.
Control-M for AWS VM(EC2) is available for these product versions:
- Control-M 20.200 and later