AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service) is a highly scalable and fully managed container orchestration service provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS).
It allows you to run and manage containers on a cluster of EC2 instances or using AWS Fargate, a serverless compute engine for containers.
This integration enables you to do the following:
- Connect to any AWS ECS endpoint from a single computer with secure login, eliminating the need to provide authentication.
- Integrate AWS ECS jobs with other Control-M jobs into a single scheduling environment.
- Introduce all Control-M capabilities to AWS ECS, including advanced scheduling criteria, complex dependencies, quantitative and control resources, and variables.
- Run 50 AWS ECS jobs simultaneously per Control-M/Agent.
Control-M integration for AWS ECS is available for these product versions:
- Control-M 20.200 and later
- BMC Helix Control-M 21 and later