Five Days with a BMC Senior Consultant
Based on Customer’s business requirements, the BMC Senior Consultant provides leadership on technical delivery engagements by assisting with BMC solution deployment or configuration.
What you get:
Under Customer’s direction, BMC will perform activities such as the following:
- Assist with Advanced Configurations* and integrations
- Advise on Customer’s performance requirements
- Map logical design into technical design
Deliverables: Using BMC’s standard methodology and templates, the following Deliverables are in scope for this project and will be delivered:
- The parties understand and agree that BMC will not be responsible for any specified or implied deliverables resulting from these Consulting Services. A report or email may however be communicated to Customer to present the status of the Services (“Status Report”).
Completion Criteria: BMC will have completed these Consulting Services when the allotted period of time has been reached or when Customer has indicated they no longer need assistance, whichever occurs first.
- Customer to identify required area of BMC expertise
- Estimated Duration: 5 consecutive business days
- In-scope Products: BMC Helix Business Workflows, BMC Helix Capacity Optimization, BMC Helix Chatbot, BMC Helix Client Management, BMC Helix Cloud Security, BMC Helix Digital Workplace, BMC Helix Discovery, BMC Helix ITSM, BMC Helix Knowledge Management by ComAround, BMC Helix Monitor, BMC Helix Optimize, BMC Helix Platform, BMC Helix Remediate, BMC Helix Vulnerability Management,Control-M, BMC Helix Control-M, BMC AMI AIOps, BMC AMI Cost & Capacity Management, BMC AMI Data for Db2, BMC AMI Data for IMS, BMC AMI DevOps, BMC AMI Operations, BMC AMI Security, BMC Compuware
- Service Type: Deployment
- Availability: Active
- Success Service Code: SENR_CONS_001
- Date Last Updated: 05/02/2022