TrueSight Orchestration: Essential Subscription - Administrators
TrueSight Orchestration is an IT process automation solution that allows IT to create workflows across applications, platforms, and tools to orchestrate critical activities such as event remediation, compliance, security and service desk automation across the organization.
Using examples, demonstrations, scenarios and laboratory exercises the content of the online education subscription help you develop skills in TrueSight Orchestration installation, administration, and configuration and details the use of TrueSight Orchestration solution.
Note: This is an annual subscription and is regularly updated and changed, without notice, based on course updates within the same product version. During the duration of the subscription, users will have access to the subscription content without incurring additional fees.
TrueSight Orchestration 20.x
All Delivery Method | 40 hours
- Define concepts and architecture of TrueSight Orchestration and its components
- Administer TrueSight Orchestration
- Describe features and functionalities of TrueSight Orchestration
- Use TrueSight Orchestration effectively to increase efficiency of your business
- Obtain TrueSight Orchestration certification
- WBT Course 1:TrueSight Orchestration 20.x: Fundamentals Architecture & Components (WBT)
- VILT Course 1: TrueSight Orchestration 20.x: Fundamentals Administering
- VILT Course 2:TrueSight Orchestration 20.x: Fundamentals Developing
- BMC Certified Associate: TrueSight Orchestration 20.x for Administrators