BMC Helix Remedyforce: Essential Subscription for Customers Moving to BMC Helix ITSM
BMC Helix Remedyforce is a cloud-enabled IT Service Management solution that delivers service desk, self-service, and inventory management capabilities.
With the BMC Helix ITSM suite of applications, you can create, configure, customize, deliver, and manage the IT Service Management requests and functions of your organization. BMC Helix ITSM streamlines and automates the processes around IT service desk, asset management, and change management operations.
This subscription focuses on explaining BMC Helix ITSM concepts to customers migrating from BMC Helix Remedyforce to BMC Helix ITSM. It also covers basic concepts related to BMC Helix Digital Workplace.
BMC Helix Remedyforce 20.x
All Delivery Method | 33 hours
- Understand the concepts and skills required to incorporate best practices when configuring and administering BMC Helix ITSM applications
- Get an insight into concepts for administering applications in Remedy AR System
- Get an overview of concepts related to problem management and change management processes
- Understand the Common Data Model as well as the processes for the reconciliation and integration of data in the CMDB
- List the Digital Workplace Basic and Advanced features
- Understand the basic concepts related to Digital Workplace Catalog
- WBT Course 1: BMC Helix ITSM 20.x: Fundamentals Administering - Part 1 (WBT)
- WBT Course 2: BMC AR System 20.x: Fundamentals Administering - Part 1 (WBT)
- WBT Course 3: BMC Helix ITSM – Smart IT 20.x: Fundamentals Using Incident Management (WBT)
- WBT Course 4: BMC Helix ITSM - Smart IT 20.x: Fundamentals Using Problem Management (WBT)
- WBT Course 5: BMC Helix ITSM - Smart IT 20.x: Fundamentals Using Change Management (WBT)
- WBT Course 6: BMC Helix ITSM – Smart IT 20.x: Fundamentals Using Release Management (WBT)
- WBT Course 7: BMC Helix CMDB 20.x: Fundamentals Administering - Part 1 (WBT)
- WBT Course 8: BMC Helix Digital Workplace 20.x: Fundamentals Using (WBT)
- WBT Course 9: BMC Helix Digital Workplace 20.x: Fundamentals Catalog Administering - Part 1 (WBT)