Grupo Moura, a conglomerate corporation comprising manufacturing, real estate, and social entrepreneurship, has more than 6,000 employees and 80 distribution centers in Brazil, and serves more than 32,000 active customers per month.
The demands for innovation, standardization, satisfaction, and productivity have become increasingly important to Grupo Moura. To meet expectations, the company’s IT group needed to add value, not only through technical expertise, but also by digitizing the main service management functions of the company, which had been largely manual and requested by email.
After an assessment of the best market tools and analysis of Gartner’s Magic Quadrant, Grupo Moura chose to partner with BMC and implemented BMC Helix ITSM and BMC Helix Digital Workplace, first in its Argentina office and later in its Brazil locations. Currently, the company has 20 business areas offering digital services through BMC Helix ITSM and BMC Helix Digital Workplace, including its IT group. Grupo Moura estimates 15 more areas will adopt the solution in the next year.
BMC Helix ITSM has made it possible for Grupo Moura to align its services with the company’s agile culture, professionalize the availability and delivery of its digital services, and obtain a significant improvement in user experience. With a commitment to continuous process improvement and establishing good market practices, Grupo Moura has been able to:
- Improve the satisfaction of internal users and customers with the services provided, making it possible to measure customer experience and business growth with a Net Promoter Score®.
- Automate processes and services that save the company time and create efficiencies that allow employees to pursue higher-value projects.
- Give end users autonomy in problem-solving with BMC Helix ITSM self-service capabilities, removing dependence on intermediaries and allowing greater flexibility in managing time and preferences.
- Identify, collect, and display key performance indicators in a friendly way for managers and executives.
- Identify service bottlenecks and act proactively to resolve them as well as prevent similar problems in the future.
“BMC Helix ITSM has improved our ability to measure, manage, and improve the quality of the agreements and services provided to our customers.”— Péricles Nascimento, Systems Coordinator, DTISS