Electronic invoicing (or e-invoicing) completely removes paper from the invoicing process. In other words, no paper, no scanning, no OCR, just straight-through, touchless processing directly through BMC's accounts payable system.
Benefits in using e-invoicing are:
- Secure and guaranteed invoice delivery - invoices go straight into BMC's ERP system so they can't get lost in the mail
- Convenient online checking of invoice status - from delivery through to payment
- Reduced processing times - we receive your invoices faster which means we are able to pay you on time
- Instant invoice validation - fewer delays due to missing information
- Any-to-any data formatting technology - no additional software or hardware
- Higher processing transparency - better cash flow management due to 24/7 access and reporting
- VAT compliant - regardless of where invoices are sent from or received
- Easy and cost efficient - send invoices at any time
E-invoicing is available in Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom, and United States. If you're an existing supplier with BMC, you can sign up for e-invoicing here.
If your business accepts the American Express card, sign up for Purchasing Card (P-Card) payments and get paid faster than the traditional ACH and wire process.
P-Card is available in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, India, The Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States.
Buyer Initiated Payments (BIP)
If your company doesn't accept American Express card payments, BMC has a BIP program. Best used by suppliers who regularly invoice, BIP allows the quickness of getting paid via American Express without having a credit card program. Suppliers can be enrolled in both the e-invoicing and BIP programs.
Some advantages of enrolling in BIP are:
- Faster, automated direct payment
- Reduced credit liability exposure
- Consistent, predictable payments, and cash flow
- Eliminated security issues – No card account information provided