Digital Workplace Strategies and Best Practices
Six essential steps to achieve a digital workplace
- Mobility first: Put mobile first—design it into all your tools, not just as an afterthought.
- Deploy simple and intuitive technology: Make sure the technology deployed is intuitive and intelligent, based on how employees actually work.
- Automate manual tasks: Increase productivity with the smart use of intelligent algorithms.
- Crowd-source: Rely on your users to discover what tools are critical for their work.
- "Lean service" your systems: It's imperative to get rid of delays, duplication, unclear communications, and errors.
- Enable high-speed IT: Radically accelerate times to deploy and update services.
Best Practice: Upgrade to an advanced technology platform for enabling the digital workplace. Explore MyIT Service Broker ›