An app store for your enterprise
BMC AppZone helps increase productivity, but not complexity. With easy, secure access to a variety of corporate-approved applications—including cloud, mobile, custom, and desktop—users are more connected than ever before.
- Increase productivity and satisfaction by supporting bring-your-own-device (BYOD) initiatives.
- Easily acquire and publish internal and external apps with a single, central source of management.
- Create an intuitive experience with a familiar, consumer-style storefront.
- Maintain compliance with straightforward management of bulk licenses, including Apple Volume Purchase Program (VPP).
Contact Sales › Start a free trial ›
Apps, documents, and more—all in one place
AppZone improves the employee experience by delivering a single access point for external and internal applications, as well as important publications and documents.
Mobile apps and more
Distribute commercial and enterprise applications as well as manuals, documents, and other publications.
iTunes and Android integration
Maintain security by granting access only to approved third-party apps and documents.
Multi-platform, multi-device enabled
Easily meet the needs of mobile, cloud, laptop, and desktop users.
Easy to use
Use apps quickly with little or no training needed.
Strengthen collaboration and productivity—users can review, comment on, and share applications.
Take a closer look
- Avoid privacy and liability issues.
- Maintain enterprise ownership of app licenses.
- Provide secure access to partners, contractors, and customers.
- Monitor, blacklist, lock, and wipe devices.
- Easily integrate with MyIT.
- Implement and manage applications easily with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol/Active Directory (LDAP/AD) integration.
Make a corporate app store part of a better customer experience
BMC Marketplace helps you quickly create a branded storefront for selling mobile, cloud, and desktop applications to customers and partners.
BMC MyIT creates a virtual assistant right on each user’s device so they can easily help themselves to basic IT services.
BMC Remedyforce, built on the Salesforce cloud platform, delivers complete IT service management with social, mobile, and collaborative capabilities.