Control-M 20.x: Fundamentals Workflow Insights Using (WBT)
Control-M Workflow Insights provides valuable dashboards that give users in-depth observability to continuously monitor and improve performance of the application and data workflows that power critical business services. These user-friendly dashboards help to focus on trends resulting from continuous workflow changes in order to mitigate risks that may adversely impact business services. These insights can help to resolve issues faster and allow operations and business application teams to work more autonomously.
This course on Control-M Workflow Insights elaborates on the changing developments with regards to workflow and how it impacts organizations. It will introduce Control-M Workflow Insights and its dashboards. It will also explore each dashboard and its navigation. Use cases illustrating the use of each dashboard will complete the course content. Use cases will help learners to work with the panels in each dashboard to resolve everyday business tasks and gather relevant data.
Control-M is a monitoring and management tool for the enterprise batch-scheduling environment. It allows users to manage job processing across all distributed systems platforms supported by instances of Control-M/Server and Control-M/Agent.
Administrators, Consultant, Operators, Schedulers
Self Paced | 1 hours
- Lesson 1: Workflow Insights Overview
- Lesson 2: Workflow Health Dashboard
- Lesson 3: Workflow Trends and Peak Volumes Dashboard
- Lesson 4: Workflow Distribution Dashboard
- Lesson 5: Workflow Alerts Dashboard
- Lesson 6: Workflow Definition Updates Dashboard
- Lesson 7: SLA Management Services Dashboard
- Lesson 8: Optimization Insights Dashboard
- Lesson 9: Job Execution Dashboard
- Lesson 10: Workflow Insights HighLevel Architecture