Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of BMC Software to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, history of disability, ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, religion, gender, transgender, gender identity, marital status, status as a parent, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or other factors prohibited by law, and to prohibit harassment based on any of these factors.
Scope and Compliance
This policy applies to all BMC employees. All BMC employees are required to comply with this Policy as described in the Overview of Online Policies. BMC observes the fair employment laws in each respective jurisdiction in which we operate.
We are strongly bound by this policy, and therefore take specific steps to:
- Base decisions of employment to further this policy;
- Apply the policy at all BMC locations when making employment decisions such as recruitment, hires, promotions, compensation, benefits, transfers, Company-sponsored training, education, education assistance, social and recreational programs.
It is our belief that our continued success depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain a highly competent workforce, and on the creative, effective and productive use of all our human resources. We are convinced that talent exists across all population groups. We conduct our business with due regard to the human dignity and innate worth of each individual.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Management - Management is obliged to lead the way in establishing and implementing affirmative procedures and practices which strive to create equitable employment opportunities for all.
- Employees and Candidates for employment–The successful achievement of an inclusive employment program requires a highly cooperative effort and it is the expectation that employees and candidates for employment conduct themselves in a way that promotes this policy.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Technical Disclosures
- Data Privacy Binding Corporate Rules (BCR)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Cookie Notice
- Anti-Piracy/License Non-Compliance
- Country-Specific Disclosures
- Code of Conduct
- Export Compliance
- Ethics HelpLine
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy