The AWS CloudFormation service enables you to create a collection of related AWS and third-party resources, and provision and manage them in an orderly and predictable fashion.
Control-M for AWS CloudFormation enables you to do the following:
- Connect to any AWS CloudFormation endpoint from a single computer with secure login, which eliminates the need to provide authentication.
- Integrate AWS CloudFormation jobs with other Control-M jobs into a single scheduling environment.
- Monitor the status, results, and output of AWS CloudFormation jobs in the Monitoring domain.
- Attach an SLA job to your AWS CloudFormation jobs.
- Introduce all Control-M capabilities to Control-M for AWS CloudFormation including advanced scheduling criteria, complex dependencies, Resource Pools, Lock Resources, and variables.
Control-M integration for AWS CloudFormation is available for these product versions:
- Control-M 21.100 and later
- BMC Helix Control-M 21 and later