BMC Announces Connect 2023 Event Series in Seven Cities Across the Globe
Customer and Partner Event Explores the Power of AI and Data for Connected Digital Ops
HOUSTON – August 15, 2023 – BMC, a global leader in software solutions for the Autonomous Digital Enterprise, today announced BMC Connect, its highly anticipated customer and partner event series where tech experts worldwide share the game-changing AI and data solutions that will transform the Connected Digital Ops landscape. The BMC Connect program will travel to seven cities globally from September 7 through November 30, 2023.
At BMC Connect, attendees will hear from business and technology luminaries sharing insights around operationalizing innovation for competitive advantage through Connected Digital Ops: the intersection of AIOps, DataOps, ServiceOps, DevOps, and AutonomousOps. Attendees will hear directly from BMC customers who are innovating with BMC to achieve their business goals. The events will feature a full day of collaborative and immersive experiences including:
- Powerful keynotes from thought leaders, analysts, and technology experts around the world.
- Discussions around use cases enabled by AI, ML, and predictive analytics, to open up new possibilities and revenue streams.
- A BMC “Experience Zone” showcase with hands-on demos for attendees to expand their knowledge and diversify their solution expertise for the future.
- A firsthand look at new customer-driven enhancements and roadmaps for the portfolio of BMC solutions and services.
BMC Connect will feature guest speakers in every city who are innovating to change the world. From inventors to Olympic champions, speakers will share the value of innovative thinking and the positive change that results.
Guests can learn more about the BMC Connect events and register at the websites below:
- Melbourne: September 7
- New York: September 19
- São Paulo: October 4
- Chicago: October 11
- Singapore: November 2
- Stuttgart: November 28
- London: November 30
- Join BMC Connect to learn more about preparing today for the future by becoming an #AutonomousDigitalEnterprise
- Share the excitement on social platforms using the following hashtag: #BMCConnect
BMC works with 86% of the Forbes Global 50 and customers and partners around the world to create their future. With our history of innovation, industry-leading automation, operations, and service management solutions, combined with unmatched flexibility, we help organizations free up time and space to become an Autonomous Digital Enterprise that conquers the opportunities ahead.
BMC, BMC Software, the BMC logo, and other BMC marks are the exclusive properties of BMC Software, Inc. and are registered or may be registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office or in other countries.
©Copyright 2023 BMC Software, Inc.
BMC—Run and Reinvent