BMC Announces 2017 Partners of the Year, Highlighting Growth Powered by Partner Ecosystem
HOUSTON — June 27, 2017 — BMC, a global leader in IT solutions for the digital enterprise, today highlighted that its partners are continuing to play a critical role in driving BMC’s growth, as evidenced by year-over-year increases in new bookings that such partners have driven and in new opportunities brought to BMC.
In recognition of these increased contributions, BMC announced its 2017 Partner of the Year winners for the BMC Partner Advantage program. The awards recognize those ecosystem partners who have most contributed to client success in enabling Digital Enterprise Management and have demonstrated excellence in client satisfaction scores as well as year-over-year growth in technical certifications and resell bookings.
“BMC’s partner ecosystem is vital to helping our joint customers transform their businesses in a digital, multi-cloud world,” said Sanjay Gupta, vice president, Worldwide Ecosystem Sales at BMC. “This year’s winners have delivered transformational projects in areas such as the digital workplace, multi-cloud management, security and compliance, big data, DevOps, service management, and more. They demand excellence from themselves and complement BMC’s innovative solutions with value-added services and software solutions. We congratulate all of the 2017 BMC Partner of the Year winners and their commitment to Digital Enterprise Management excellence.”
Winners include regional partners of the year and product category winners. Honorees include:
- Partner of the Year: Datapro Computer Systems
- DBA Partner of the Year: Datapro Computer Systems
- DSM Partner of the Year: Pt Mitra Integrasi Informatika
- P&A Partner of the Year: Dashuo Beijing Information
- SCT Partner of the Year: Tobiz Technology
Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA):
- Mature Markets Partner of the Year: VIPCON
- Mature Markets DBA Partner of the Year: ITConcepts Professional
- Mature Markets DSM Partner of the Year: Materna
- Mature Markets P&A Partner of the Year: Sopra Steria Group
- Mature Markets SCT Partner of the Year: B T GROUP PLC
- Emerging Markets Partner of the Year: CyberMAK
- Emerging Markets DBA Partner of the Year: Blue Turtle Technologies
- Emerging Markets DSM Partner of the Year: Blue Turtle Technologies
- Emerging Markets P&A Partner of the Year: CyberMAK
- Emerging Markets SCT Partner of the Year: Moammar Information Services
- Partner of the Year: Extension
- DBA Partner of the Year: AIS
- DSM Partner of the Year: Neixar Systems
- SCT Partner of the Year: Extension
- Partner of the Year: Flycast Partners
- DBA Partner of the Year: Cetan Corporation
- DSM Partner of the Year: RightStar Systems
- P&A Partner of the Year: Moviri
- Partner of the Year: Red River Computer
- DSM Partner of the Year: SC3
- SCT Partner of the Year: Column Technologies
About BMC Partner Advantage
The BMC Partner Advantage program is specifically designed to attract, educate, and enable valued BMC ecosystem partners so they can help customers navigate and thrive in the digital economy. The program provides extensive training, incentives, certifications, enablement, and joint events to help valued partners create opportunities and deliver results.
For more information about BMC Partner Advantage visit www.bmc.com/partners/
BMC is a global leader in innovative software solutions that enable businesses to transform into digital enterprises for the ultimate competitive advantage. Our Digital Enterprise Management solutions are designed to make digital business fast, seamless, and optimized from mainframe to mobile to cloud and beyond. BMC digital IT transforms 82 percent of the Fortune 500 and serves more than 10,000 customers worldwide.
BMC – Bring IT to Life
BMC, BMC Software, the BMC logo, and the BMC Software logo are the exclusive properties of BMC Software Inc., are registered or pending registration with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in other countries. All other BMC trademarks, service marks, and logos may be registered or pending registration in the U.S. or in other countries. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©Copyright 2017 BMC Software, Inc.