The Installation System provides consistent processes (distribution, installation, configuration and maintenance) for MainView products, Cost Optimization products, most BMC products for the IBM® DB2® environment, and most BMC products for the IBM IMS™ environment - along with those products' associated components, solutions, and families.
- Installation System - Describes the Installation System and helps you start the installation process
- Documentation - Describes the types of Mainframe Documentation available and where to locate it on the website. Includes links to Quick Course Videos.
- Supported Products - Lists the products and solutions that use the Installation System
- Product Codes and FMIDs - List of names, codes, versions, and FMIDs of products and solutions
- Sample JCL - Provides links to the sample JCL used to download the Installation System
- FTP - ESD Sites - Login information for FTP and ESD sites
- FAQs - Answers to frequently asked questions
For information about PTFs, RSLs, and other maintenance, please see Mainframe Maintenance.
- The BMC Assisted Migration Offering (AMIGO) program is designed to assist customers with the planning of product upgrades to a newer version – “Success through proper planning”. Explore AMIGO Program ›