The Installation System provides consistent processes (distribution, installation, configuration and maintenance) for BMC AMI Ops products, BMC AMI Cost products, most BMC AMI Data for Db2 products for the IBM® DB2® environment, and most BMC AMI Data for IMS products for the IBM IMS™ environment - along with those products' associated components, solutions, and families.
- Getting started - Describes the Installation System and helps you start the installation process
- Documentation - Home page of the online documentation for the Installation System. Includes links to Quick Course Videos and ready-made PDFs.
- Supported products - Lists the products and solutions that use the Installation System
- Product codes and FMIDs - List of names, codes, versions, and FMIDs of products and solutions
- Installer JCL - Provides links to the Installer JCL used to download the Installation System
- File server information - Login and security information for FTP and ESD sites
- Messages - A consolidated library of all messages for BMC mainframe products.
- FAQs - Answers to frequently asked questions
For information about PTFs, RSLs, and other maintenance, please see Mainframe Maintenance.
For BMC Compuware mainframe installation, use the following method:
Legacy BMC Compuware packaging engine - provides a link to the Compuware-Products tab to place an order for your products
- The BMC Assisted Migration Offering (AMIGO) program is designed to assist customers with the planning of product upgrades to a newer version – “Success through proper planning”. Explore AMIGO Program ›