BMC AMIGO Program Overview
The BMC Assisted MIGration Offering is a program designed to assist customers with the planning of product upgrades to a newer version – “Success through proper planning”. This program is offered to BMC customers currently subscribed to BMC Customer Support.
BMC will provide collateral containing upgrade best practices compiled by experts in BMC Support and R&D. You can leverage this information to create your upgrade plan. Upgrade experts in BMC Customer Support will review your plan and offer advice to help ensure your success.
The AMIGO program is available for the products listed below. The links have specific details for each of the listed products.
- Control-M Distributed Systems Products – 000011573
- Control-M for z/OS Products – 000086666
- BladeLogic Server Automation (now called TrueSight Server Automation)
- BMC Decision Support for Server Automation – 000011569
- Remedy ITSM Suite – 000011571
- ProactiveNet Performance Manager – 000011568
- BMC Middleware Management – 000011564
- Borland Silk Performer for TrueSight Operations Management – 000011567
- TrueSight Capacity Optimization – 000141384
- BMC Performance Manager Portal – 000011570
- BMC Performance Manager for Web Application Servers (JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic) – 000100714
- TrueSight Operations Management – 000011563
- FootPrints service desk Version 12 – 000099944
- Cloud Lifecycle Management - 000011560
- BMC Transaction Management Application Response Time to TS- Synthetic - 000011559
- BMC Cost Analyzer for zEnterprise – 000116095
- Intelligent Capping for zEnterprise – 000116096
- BMC Subsystem Optimizer for zEnterprise – 000116098
- Atrium Orchestrator (now called TrueSight Orchestration) – 000135118
- BMC End User Experience Monitoring Software Edition – 000128764
NOTE: The AMIGO Program provides help planning your upgrade. It does not provide expedited resolution for technical cases encountered during the upgrade process, nor is it a substitute for a Professional Services engagement.
If you desire assistance with the execution of your upgrade plan, please contact your BMC Account Manager for help engaging BMC Professional Services.