BMC AMIGO Program Overview
The BMC Assisted MIGration Offering is a program designed to assist customers with the planning of product upgrades to a newer version – “Success through proper planning”. This program is offered to BMC customers currently subscribed to BMC Customer Support.
BMC will provide collateral containing upgrade best practices compiled by experts in BMC Support and R&D. You can leverage this information to create your upgrade plan. Upgrade experts in BMC Customer Support will review your plan and offer advice to help ensure your success.
The AMIGO program is available for the products listed below. The links have specific details for each of the listed products.
- Atrium Orchestrator (now called TrueSight Orchestration) – 000135118
- BMC Cost Analyzer for zEnterprise (now called BMC AMI Cost Management) – 000116095
- BMC DB2 Products and Solutions – 00167149
- BMC Decision Support for Server Automation – 000011569
- BMC End User Experience Monitoring Software Edition – 000128764
- BladeLogic Server Automation (now called TrueSight Server Automation)
- BMC Middleware Management – 000284759
- BMC MainView Products and Solutions – 00167145
- Borland Silk Performer for TrueSight Operations Management – 000011567
- BMC Transaction Management Application Response Time to TS- Synthetic - 000011559
- BMC Performance Manager Portal – 000011570
- BMC Performance Manager for Web Application Servers (JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic) – 000100714
- Control-M Distributed Systems Products – 000011573
- Control-M for z/OS Products – 000086666
- Cloud Lifecycle Management - 000011560
- FootPrints service desk Version 12 – 000099944
- Intelligent Capping for zEnterprise – 000116096
- ProactiveNet Performance Manager – 000011568
- Remedy ITSM Suite – 000011571
- TrueSight Capacity Optimization – 000141384
- TrueSight Operations Management – 000011563
NOTE: The AMIGO Program provides help planning your upgrade. It does not provide expedited resolution for technical cases encountered during the upgrade process, nor is it a substitute for a Professional Services engagement.
If you desire assistance with the execution of your upgrade plan, please contact your BMC Account Manager for help engaging BMC Professional Services.