BMC Technical Advisory Services - Subscription
BMC Technical Advisory Services - Subscription (the “Service”) provides customers with access to a designated Technical Advisor to help assess specific IT-related business challenges to determine how their BMC solutions can help address them and define their journey from current to future state taking people, process, organizational and product factors into consideration.
Scope: The Service provide the features and Deliverables listed below for the benefit of the Customer during local business hours in the geographic region where Customer is located. The Service is available for BMC software as a service and BMC on-premises software that are currently under support.
The Service will be sold in “Units” with one Unit providing up to an average of one (1) day per week for 12 consecutive months. Additional Units may be purchased to provide Customer with more time from their designated Technical Advisor. The BMC products in scope for the Service will be mutually agreed based on Customer’s priorities and number of subscribed Units.
The Technical Advisor will be provided on Mondays to Fridays, during the hours of 8:30am to 5:30pm in the time zone where Customer is located.
- Technical Advisor - Leads the delivery of the Service working with Customer and various teams within the BMC ecosystem such as Engineering, Product Management, and Support.
- Capability Assessment - A collaborative review of targeted capabilities that assesses the current state, identifies opportunities to improve based on specific business objectives (the target state), recommends steps to achieve the target state, and proposes metrics by which achievement will be measured. Up to two (2) Capability Assessments will be delivered per 12-month period with each one taking up to five (5) days of BMC resource time.
- Best Practice Module - Delivery of a BMC best-practice module focused on a specific product or functional capability. The module selection will be jointly decided as part of the Capability Assessment recommendations. Up to one (1) Best Practice Module will be delivered per 12-month period with each one taking up to five (5) days of BMC resource time.
- Upgrade Planning and Assistance – The Technical Advisor will work with Customer to understand the benefits of new product features and what impact they will have on Customer’s key use cases. BMC best practice advice will also be provided on upgrade process and testing.
- Weekly Status Review - Up to one (1) weekly call to review progress execution and address any matters arising.
- Capability Assessment Report - A document describing current state findings and future state recommendations, a high-level roadmap and action plan, success criteria and metrics to measure progress and achievement. One (1) Capability Assessment Report will be produced per Capability Assessment.
- Best Practice Module Report - A document describing BMC’s best practice recommendations. One (1) Best Practice Module Report will be produced per Best Practice Module.
- The BMC Assisted Migration Offering (AMIGO) program is designed to assist customers with the planning of product upgrades to a newer version – “Success through proper planning”. Explore AMIGO Program ›