BMC Premier Support Services
BMC Premier Support builds on our Continuous Support model, delivering a team of skilled resources who focus on both your business and your IT strategies. To meet a wide variety of customer needs, we offer two configurations for Premier Support services.
• Premier Advanced Support is our most advanced offering for our mission-critical customers. We extend your team with a BMC Premier Support Account Manager and Premier Support Architect to work in tandem with your existing staff to understand the customer's business and IT objectives through a strategic, proactive approach focused on measurable results. Premier Advanced Support provides all the advantages of a proactive and preventative solution that improves the customer's business outcomes.
• Premier Managed Support is a more basic offering for customers that still need a preventative maintenance solution for support. Premier Managed Support provides your team with a BMC Premier Support Account Manager and offers a subset of the overall Premier services while still focusing on proactively driving successful business outcomes.
BMC Premier Support delivers superior investment protection and confidence, ensuring the customer's BMC solution meets their business goals.
With BMC Premier Support, you will:
- Achieve predictable results that map to both business and technical priorities
- Improve the operational performance (cost, quality, speed) of business services
- Reduce project and program risks through a proactive support approach
- Lower your total cost of ownership
- Benefit from a single point of contact into BMC
- Premier Support Service Overview (pdf)
- User Guide Managed File Transfer (MFT) for BMC Customers (pdf)
- Customer Support: One Size Does Not Fit All (pdf)
- Customer Support: An Investment in Business Success (pdf)
- BMC Premier Support Video Series (Video)
- The BMC Assisted Migration Offering (AMIGO) program is designed to assist customers with the planning of product upgrades to a newer version – “Success through proper planning”. Explore AMIGO Program ›